Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cinderella's Happy Ending...What a JOKE!!!!

If it wasn’t for me that girl would be lost.
She would never have received the goods that cost.
Her serenity and grace was found through me,
If not for my magic, she still would be no better then a flea.

Nothing is priceless in this world of wonder.
That girl would be a maid, her life in sunder.
No queenly serenity for this fairy god mother.
I’m still invisible, a mouse in the corner.

Beauty is not something all is born with.
Wit, charm, and congenial perfection are myth.
Never believe a cindertail to become royalty,
Without the help of fairy god parents, like me.

This twisted moral to Cinderella is from the point of view of the under appreciated view point of the fairy god mother. What do you think?

No comments: